In common with many arts spaces, ours are old buildings designed & built before accessibility was considered an issue. We have stairs, steps, etc.
In summary of our accessibility provisions (by studio):
- Hume Studio - ground floor - small (5cm) step
- Garret Studio - first floor - up single flight of fairly steep, open-tread stairs
- Apricot Gallery - ground floor - level access
- McCoy Studio - ground floor - up large (20cm) step - ramp can be provided
- New Studio - first floor - up single flight of fairly steep, closed-tread stairs
- Sewing Room - first floor - up single flight of moderately-steep, closed-tread stairs; studio itself is split level, with 2 steps between lower & upper levels
We do not presently have a wheelchair-accessible WC.